- Language English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
- Presentation & Publication (Full paper) Full paper is requested, if you are also considering publishing your paper.
- Oral Presentation Only (Abstract) If you just want to make an oral presentation without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract.
- Academic Ethics Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic activity. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be accepted.
- Formatting and Paper Length Limitation Please follow the instructions of Template when editing your papers; one registration covers 5-10 pages including tables, figures and references.
Paper Submission Guidelines
Submitting an Abstract
You are invited to send your abstracts before the deadline. Follow the format given below for the abstract template (Your abstract will be rejected if it is not as per described format).
All abstracts will be sent to the scientific reviewing committee of the conference and the results will be sent to the authors with the reviewer comments to the authors within one week.
Submitting a Paper
- All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-review and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of significance and academic excellence. The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all the other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review. The publisher will not be held legally responsible if there will be any claims for compensation.
- The full manuscript must be submitted as MS Word document in .doc format (PDF or any other format will not be acceptable). It is required to mention co-author’s name list as well as corresponding author name. All manuscripts should be in English Language. Your article should consist of 4500 to 8500 Words (No more no less). Please ensure that your manuscript is free of errors; this is especially important if English is not your first language.
- You are required to follow the APA 6 style for paper formatting. The format will help you to present your manuscript. Full manuscript that do not follow this format will be rejected.
- If paper is requested to be improved we will send back to you with review comments and you must send the corrected paper within a week.